Old versionsSee all
It is based on a "cut and paste" principle, that means you can set In- and Out-Marks and copy the selected clips to another file.
nanoPEG Editor supports any MPEG1 or MPEG2 systems or program streams (including VCD, SVCD and DVD).
WinTV PVR and HVR customers are entitled to obtain the latest nanoPEG Editor version for a special upgrade price.
- french Version
- Improved frame positioning controls and playback mode
- Added AC-3 Audio Tracks to the supported formats
- Lossless Cut & Paste of Mpeg1 and Mpeg2 Movies with Mpeg or Dolby AC-3 Audio Tracks
- High Speed Cut & Paste without Demultiplexing
- Set In and Out-Marks in a Preview Window
- Combine Several Source Files into one Destination File
- Split a Movie into several pieces (CD 650,CD 700, DVD)
- Save and Load Cut Lists
- Remultiplex of Mpeg2 Program Streams.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP SP2 / Windows Vista
- 64 MB RAM
- enough free disk space to keep movie data.